On Site Inspections
TIC-MS, Inc. can provide professional inspection of a wide variety of items, including the checking of dies in the machine, assembly line fixtures, process equipment, 1st article inspection and a host of other in-place measuring and inspection services.
TIC-MS, Inc. can function as a contract service, in-house support group, 3rd party acceptance audit of fixtures and/or 3rd party buy off of first article pieces.
TIC-MS, Inc. has the ability to offer laser tracker inspection, articulating arm CMM inspection and the ability to combine both for any extraordinary situation. TIC-MS can also work in-house on your equipment as an individual contractor or with your personnel as a support function.
Industries Serviced by TIC-MS, Inc.
- Power & Utility
- Food & Beverage
- Paper & Printing
- Chemical, Petroleum
- Other Industries
TIC-MS, Inc.’s skilled professionals come into customer facilities and meet measuring needs. From traditional gages to the faro mobile CMM services, and the complete Renishaw Field Measuring System, TIC-MS, Inc. has all the tools to satisfy any measuring requirements.
On Site Tools Available
- Laser Tracker – With the ability to measure from 0 to 100 feet, the compact design allows for fast and accurate measurement. Uses include inspection, alignments, and reverse engineering. Advanced software allows inspections that compares to CAD data directly.
- Articulating Arm CMM – This 8 foot diameter measuring range allows for inspection of large pieces. The portability, as well as options such as magnetic mount, allow for fast and accurate measurements to be taken. Like the laser tracker, advanced software allows inspection directly to CAD models as well as reverse engineering.
- Laser – Arm Combo – The combo can be added in the same coordinate system. The arm can measure aspects that are not “line if sight.” This combination allows access to information that before was virtually impossible to obtain.
- Renishaw Ml10x Laser System – The system is used with accessories to measure flatness, linear, and squareness. The tool’s high accuracy make it useful for many exacting applications, including CMM mapping and machine cutting tool alignment.
- Instrument Calibration – TIC-MS, Inc. offers calibration and certification of laser trackers and articulating arm CMMs. As an A2LA accredited facility, with years of experience, TIC-MS, Inc. is the right industry choice.
- Startup and Validation – TIC-MS, Inc. can assist in the startup of the process or the switch from an existing to a new control system.